Whether you meet with students in-person or virtually, you can spark their interest by talking to them about engineering, doing STEM activities, and sharing your story.
Tune in to our Countdown to Engineers Week and Girl Day 2024 webinar to learn more!
During Engineers Week or anytime during the year, we invite you to:
- Visit a classroom or afterschool. Use this guide to learn the ins and outs of planning your visit.
- Watch Chats with Change Makers. Introduce students to different engineers and technicians each month.
- Host an engineering event and lead hands-on engineering activities with students.
Get Logos and Social Media Graphics
Click Promotional Resources
We love our sponsors
Celebrate Engineers Week
This is a time to recognize the critical work of engineers, technicians, and technologists.
Join us on social media #Eweek2024
- Post photos of your team, engineering projects, and even selfies!
- Share a message about engineering’s vital role in innovating solutions to global challenges, the value of engineers, or engaging students in engineering.
- Host an event.
- It can be as simple as coffee or lunch with a few colleagues to hosting an organization wide celebration.
- Recognize individuals to honor their achievements – in person, online, or by nominating them for an award.
- Invite an inspiring speaker to deliver a virtual or live talk.
- Post pictures #Eweek2024
- Advocate for the field.
- Ask your mayor, governor, or congressional representative to issue a proclamation recognizing the contributions of engineers.
- Work with your corporation, society, or college communications team to post a message from leadership.
- Tell a friend.
- Do your colleagues, friends, and family know about Engineers Week and what your plans are for celebrating? Tell them and let them join in the fun.
Get Inspired. Google Engineers Week 2023 and see what folks did last year!
This year’s theme “Welcome to the Future” is about celebrating today’s achievements and paving the way for a brighter and more diverse future in engineering.
Engineers Are Shaping the Future.
Engineering is at the forefront of innovation and is instrumental in designing and creating the solutions that are shaping the world of tomorrow. From the development of the internet and smartphones to space exploration and renewable energy solutions, engineers have been at the forefront of progress, making our lives more efficient, comfortable, and connected. Through their creativity, expertise, and dedication, engineering teams are addressing global challenges, driving technological advancements, and making a positive impact on society’s future.
Read our recent blog post to learn more about this year’s theme.
Engineers Week 2024 - Toolkits
Get ready for your Engineers Week events and activities with these planning guides and resources:
- Educators Toolkit
Spark students’ interest in engineering in classrooms, afterschool programs, and other group settings.
- Volunteers Toolkit
Inspire a student’s future by sharing what engineering is all about.
- Sample Engineers Week Events
Check out some examples of what your event could look like.
- Downloadable Resources
Get logos, graphics, ads, certificates and more!
- Official DiscoverE Store
Get stickers, t-shirts, tumblers, hoodies and more!
We have a photo library of copyright free images you can use in your marketing materials